>>No, we only can help to modify the Header Logo & Graphic and also the font used.
2. If it does provide website designing, does it cover
Web Design,Web Development,Web Applications &
Programming,Web-based Marketing and
Maintenance,Internet-based Customer Support and etc?
3. If it does provide website designing, how many
pages will it covers?
4. What kind of Content Management System are you
>> We are using standard Joomla CMS and Also VirtueMart Shopping Cart
5 What type of payment gateway solution are you
>> We are using Paypal as it will be cheaper per transaction interest.
6. How does the "Able to draw money from Malaysia"
>> We will help you to open an account in USA in which you can transfer the fund from paypal to your US bank account. You may then withdraw it from malaysia using the Debit Card issued by the bank.
7. What kind of payment/shopping do you provide?
PayPal? Cube Cart? Zen Cart?
>> Joomla Virtuemart to Paypal
8 Does the package include SSL cert?
>> No, SSL And dedicated ip is sold separately at http://www.internet-webhosting.com/ssl.php
9. Does the package comes with any web hosting plan?
10. Does the package provides any form of Web
Marketing for end user?
11. Why user needs to provide "Photostat International
Passport for Application Purposes"? What application
are you referring to?
>> To open a USA Bank Account.
Once you are logging into cPanel you can access phpmyadmin through the 'mySQL Databases' page.
Once you are logged into the helpdesk you will be able to view all past and present tickets which have been opening under the email address you used to login.
If you have checked your diskspace and have plenty of space remaining and feel there is still an issue with the log rotation please open a ticket and we will look into your issue right away.
1) Check theÂ News page at our Support Area.
2) Check our Network Status page to see if the server your account is on is reporting any problems. If the Network Status page shows a problem with the server, we are already aware of the problem and our techs are working to correct it. If there are no problems reported...proceed to step 3:
3) Check to see if your domain name has expired. There is a "Domain Search" on the main page of our site, where you can run a search on your domain. This search will show you the expiration date, as well as a wealth of other information regarding your domain name. You can use other Whois engines to find your domain name expiry date. Two popular ones are: http://www.completewhois.com or http://www.betterwhois.com
4) AskÂ a remote friend or familyÂ member toÂ see if theyÂ can reach your site. The problem could simply be a local ISP network issue.
5) If step 1 through 4 yields no resolution for you, feel free to submit a support ticket.
IMPORTANT TIP: A "site outage" does not always indicate a problem with your hosting account or domain name.
The internet is like a big spiderweb of connections and computers. If one of those connections goes down, and it happens to be directly in the path from your computer to our network, you may not be able to reach your website. However, anyone on a different path may still be able to reach your site.
MySQL User Privileges
For security and performance reasons, we does not allow shared hosting accounts to have MySQL Superuser Access. Instead, if your account is on a Shared Server, you are granted the following set of MySQL privileges :
- CREATE ROUTINE
- CREATE TEMPORARY TABLES
- CREATE VIEW
- LOCK TABLES
- SHOW VIEW
MySQL Event Scheduler
The set of User Privileges listed above does not allow you to use the MySQL Event Scheduler on a Shared Server. In addition to the possible security implications of granting additional privileges, running the Event Scheduler in a Shared Environment could potentially cause high resource usage and affect other accounts.
However, the MySQL Event Scheduler can be enabled for Virtual Private Server (VPS) and Dedicated Servers as Users are free to configure the MySQL Event Scheduler on their Systems.
returns a permanent redirect status (301) indicating that the resource has moved permanently.
returns a temporary redirect status (302). This is the default and indicates to the client that the resource has moved temporarily.
So generally speaking it would be suggested to use the temporary redirect if it is going to be a permanent change to the navigation.