Internet-Webhosting Live Chat
Setting Email for iphone/ipad
Posted by Technical Manager on 09 September 2016 05:32 PM
This article will show you how to manually configure your iPhone/iPad email account(s) using the preferred IMAP protocol.
Before you start, you'll need the following:
-Your email address: email@example.com
1. From the Home screen, choose Settings.
2. Next, tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
3. In the Accounts section, tap Add Account.
4. Choose your email account type. For setting up email to work with your internet-webhosting server, choose Other.
5. Select Add Mail Account under the Mail section.
6. Enter your account information.
7. On the next screen, enter your account details.
Incoming Mail Server
8. Once the email configuration is added, tap Next to continue.
*The tricky part is 'IMG_4294.jpg' You MUST click Details. Then 'IMG_4295.jpg' you MUST click Trust. Refer the attachment.